Sunday, March 16, 2008

Much better

Sophie is much better today. No fever and no fussiness. EJ is horribly stuffy though. So the girls stayed home with K while I went to church. It felt weird to be there without them...I usually spend the sermon either wrestling with Sophie or bribing her to be quiet with Cheerios.

K and EJ went to see Horton Hears a Who after lunch today, and Sophie napped for 2:45, so I had a lot of free time. Most of it was spent finishing up in EJ's room and going through all of her books...some will migrate to Sophie's room, others will be boxed up for a few years. It looks so nice and neat in there! I just need to clean out the closet. Somehow, I just couldn't face that today.

2 comments:

Two Pearls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

Glad that Sophie is feeling better.
It sounds like Sophie is doing awesome with language developement!
Did EJ like the movie?