Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sophie's new 'do

I couldn't take it anymore. Sophie's hair was a bit scraggly in the back. The bangs aren't growing too quickly at all, but the back was getting long and hot on her neck. We decided it was time for her very first haircut! We had it trimmed up short in the back so that it can start to grow into a bob. I'm going to try to let the bangs grow in and clip them back as they come in.

Miss Sophie wasn't exactly sure about the fabulous Miss S, who cuts both EJ's and my hair. She would NOT sit in the kiddy chair by herself, so they outfitted me with a cape (do I look stunning in zebra stripes or what?) and Sophie sat on my lap. She was a bit nervous at first, but then we kept her busy looking at photos of Miss S's dog, Lola.


The finished product, taken in the mirror:

No comments: