Sunday, March 8, 2009

What happens when you don't nap



Miss Sophie caught a quick little snooze on the way home from church this morning and decided that was enough, I guess. I tried to get her to nap after lunch, but no luck. While K and I were cooking dinner tonight, she was playing with some magnets on the fridge. K asked her NOT to slide the magnets up and down on the fridge door so it wouldn't scratch. She put her head down to pout, and the next thing we knew...she was out! She snoozed for another 20 minutes before dinner.
I know we lost an hour of sleep last night, but she went to bed a little later than normal too since we went to dinner in Portsmouth (Muddy River Smokehouse - yum!). So, I thought naptime wouldn't be a problem at all. I was wrong.
It was a beautiful weekend here - in the high 50s and low 60s. Yesterday, I went to Boston to do a travel training class for soon-to-be adoptive parents at our adoption agency. It was so nice to see everyone out and walking around. Lots of runners getting ready for the marathon in a few weeks.

No comments: