Sunday, September 16, 2007

More weekend fun

Before we left for the Cape on Saturday, Sophie decided to help us "decorate" the family room by pulling everything off of the coffee table and onto the floor. And she laughed the entire time. I was NOT laughing as I picked it up for about the 4th time and she came behind me and started again...



And here is another photo from EJ's Fashion Week (aka what well-dressed third-graders are wearing this season). There's something about this photo that scares me...she almost looks too comfortable striking a pose! You'll notice that her hair has gotten even shorter - she had another few inches taken off last week.

3 comments:

Still A. Fan said...

stay off the escalators in those shoes!

-the head of MAME

Two Pearls said...

Yeah, I saw that. Kinda weird. Like, you know, kids can get their ponytails caught in escalators too, and shoelaces. What about that?

Gail said...

That girl can pose!
Great picture. Love it.
I love her expression too!