Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Sweethearts


This photo makes me smile! Yes, they're in matching dresses...they have quite a few matching outfits. Since EJ is almost 9, I know I won't be able to get away with it much longer, but for now she's more than happy to oblige. I must have taken two dozen shots, but this was the first one and it came out the best. Sophie started wiggling around after this one and it went downhill from there. She was just thrilled to be holding a candy box...she didn't know it was empty! Her smile is just priceless! And EJ is adorable as usual. They are such sweeties!

1 comment:

Mutha Mae said...

AHHH there you are again! You know what the problem is? Your blog doesn't have an RSS feed. I keep adding you to Google Reader to be told when you update and it never comes up. Have you ever looked into that? I'd love to follow you daily but am only following Google Reader updates because I'm so darn forgetful!!