Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Gotta love Google

So, I'm sitting here tonight, home alone, watching the Red Sox play the Devil Rays. Dice-K was pitching brilliantly - one hit through the first five innings - and then gave up a 2-run homer in the 6th.

Anyway, I've noticed over the last few years that whenever the Sox are in Tampa Bay, there is a VERY LOUD heckler in the crowd. This guy is obnoxious. He yells at everyone. And I know he's been doing it for at least three seasons, as I remember them showing him in the crowd one night wearing his Johnny Damon-as-Jesus beard.

Wonder who he is? Does he just hate the Red Sox, or is he an equal opportunity offender? Well, one quick search on Google gave me this article, answering everything I've always wanted to know about The Heckler.

No comments: