Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hooray...they're gone!

Today was primary day in NH. I'm so glad it's over. Of course, this means that the phone will be uncharacteristally quiet...over the past weekend, we were averaging about 15 calls each day. Heck, tonight a 7:53 (the polls closed at 8), the John Edwards campaign called to make sure I knew it was voting day. They weren't as enthusiastic when I told them I voted for someone else. If it wasn't a candidate calling, it was one of many many pollsters asking who I was voting for.

In the end, the only candidate we saw was Rudy. Mitt Romney paid a visit to the same local coffee shop over the weekend, but we were busy on Saturday. And EJ and I were hoping to see Senator Obama at the local high school on Sunday, but I came down with a horrible cold by Sunday morning, so we skipped.

No comments: