Monday, December 31, 2007

She Who Would Not Nap

This is what happens when little Sophie has her naptime disrupted. Today, we went to lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant. She had a 20 minute power nap on the ride there. And then refused to nap all afternoon. By 6 P.M., she was a basket case. She was so tired, but refused to slow down - like she had sucked down some caffeine when we weren't looking. I put her in the high chair to try to get some dinner in her (we decided we were just going to much on appetizers later in the evening), but she was too tired to even eat anything. Right after this pic, I carried her upstairs and gave her a bottle. She fell right asleep at about 6:45. Gosh, I hope she makes it to at least 6 tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Gail said...

OMG! She is sooo cute!
I remember when Loren was like that when naptime was "off"
Seems like yesterday. Time does fly, as I'm sure you know when you look at E.J.
Enjoy every tearful moment!!