Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our 20,000th visitor to the blog: Who's in Cincinnati, OH?

YEAH!!!! Today, we had visitor number 20,000 visit the blog! The visitor, a fuse.net (Cincinnati Bell) user from Cincinnati, OH, stopped by around 6:30 this evening. I see that someone from Cincinnati visits our blog quite often. I'm not sure who you are...but assuming it's someone I know, I'd say it's our friends J.F. and A.F. from our days in Florida?

So, dear Cincinnati reader, when you see this post, can you PLEASE leave a comment and let us know if my guess is right?!?! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK....it's me here on the East side of Cincinnati! Sorry, but you don't know me. I have a 3 year old dd (adopted in 2006) and a 9 year old dd. They both like to check out what your girls are doing since their ages are so similar. We love your blog! Someday, maybe I'll start one, too.

Two Pearls said...

Well, I'm glad you enjoy it, even if you weren't who I thought you were! :)