Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh, and one more thing!

My new friend Jennifer is in Nanchang this week and met her cutie-pie daughter Julianne yesterday morning. Pics on her blog at All Things Julianne... I met Jennifer when I did travel training at the adoption agency and recently found out that she works near my office, so we had lunch a week or two ago. I gave her a letter and some photos and a small gift to take to Rose, our fantastic guide in China, who is also serving as her guide! One of the photos I sent was from this portrait session of the girls in their custom-made silk dresses from China. Jennifer reported to me that Rose was showing off the photo today to her travel group as they were meeting with the tailor in Nanchang!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I went to the link to your friend in China and her little one is just adorable!! I love gotcha moments!!

Your pearls are soooooo darn cute and I love the silk dresses-- they are beautiful!!

Christy :)

Ms. Mun-Mun said...

Lisa, I hope you're feeling better... Thank you for following my blog. I had some free time today since Daddy and Julianne are napping, so I thought I would check out the blogs of other friends.....and I found out that you were blogging about Julianne! That's pretty cool.

Feel better soon!

Jen, Kit, Julianne