Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive...

...despite the lack of posts. It's been a very busy week since we returned. We had a big deadline at work and I've been busier than you can imagine. And then add holiday "stuff" on top of that and I'm a basket case! I'm looking forward to a comfortably busy week this week and next to finish up my holiday chores. The shopping is nearly done, but I need to bake, do cards, trim the tree (it's standing and lit, though). And then there's my dentist appointment, EJ's chorus concert, haircuts, and pageant rehearsal and pageant this week. But now that my head is clear (or, at least I hope it is after a good night's sleep), I'll be just fine.

And yes, in a few days I'll begin the 12 days of Christmas photos! Oooo, I already have some cute ones from a Santa visit. Sophie loves the big guy. Walks right up to him and says "Good girl, bring toys!" She says the cutest things. I asked her to do something this evening and she replied "Okay, mama. No ploblem!" That's how it comes out anyway.

Oh well, I'm off to bed. I know it's early, but I need to catch up.

And by the way, I've become slightly addicted to Facebook and tend to "microblog" little status updates over there. Feel free to be my friend...!

No comments: