Monday, April 2, 2007

Nothing yet...

A quick scan of the rumor sites this morning did not turn up any referral activity. Usually, referrals hit Europe first. Last month, I think they hit on the same day as the US, so I was expecting to see a few announcements this morning...

Sigh.

Will staring at the phone make it ring? Maybe if we all stare at this photo with intense concentration, it will ring. Pity the telemarketer who calls here today....


I'm still hoping that the call comes today, based on rumors we heard last week .

Oh, and I forgot to share this EJ story. After dinner on Saturday night, we told EJ that we had a big surprise for her. Her eyes got really big and she said, "Did you get the call???" We replied that we hadn't. Her eyes got even bigger as she asked, "Are we getting a DOG?!?!?!?!" My reply: "We'll talk about that after we get the baby potty-trained!"

Then, we told her that we had been talking about it and we thought she might like to travel to China with us. She was speechless (for once)! And she jumped up and gave me the biggest hug and said "Thank you" through a bunch of tears. Then, I started crying. K just rolled his eyes and wondered how he will ever survive in a house with three females.

No comments: