Friday, April 4, 2008

Hooray! More CAWLI babies are matched!

What exciting news today! A few folks who I only know online were FINALLY referred their babies! Actually, I have met one of them at the CAWLI Chinese New Years party this year. The others I've been cyber-stalking since before I returned home from China...but that's okay, 'cause we adoptive parents have squeaky clean records, you know!

I mentioned this last month, but these families have been waiting SO LONG to see the cute little faces that will soon be in their family portraits. They "got on the list" in China just 70 days after us, and they didn't "meet" their kids (on paper) until today, almost a year behind us.

Please peek at their blogs this weekend to check out any cute photos and blubbering emotions...and then keep watching while they travel to China to bring their daughters home.

My Answered Prayers
Lookin' for Number Four
Baby Grace
Zoe Chronicles

I'm so happy for them!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

We love seeing the pictures of the beautiful babies - every month!!

Alyson LID 01/27/06