Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One year ago today...

...we saw sweet Sophie's face for the first time! It was the day we got the magical call from our adoption agency, China Adoption with Love (still the best!). You can read all about it here.

In honor of her one year celebration, she decided she wanted to party all night last night. Well, not all night...just between 1 and 4 AM. That was fun. And so, I'm off to bed to try to recover a few lost hours. I was hoping to put a photo up here today, but never got a chance to take it.

I need my sleep - my friend D and I have a big day planned for tomorrow. We're taking a day off of work and heading to the outlets in Kittery, Maine for a little retail therapy. Just tryin' to help out the economy, you know?

1 comment:

Gail said...

Congrats on 1 year.
Libby had her 1 year celebration as well!