Saturday, December 1, 2007

Breakfast with Santa

In our town, the mother's club hosts a breakfast with Santa each year. Pancakes, sausage, and photos with the big guy himself. I was telling EJ how, at 18 months of age, she screamed at the Santa breakfast. She wanted nothing to do with capturing Christmas magic in a photo. I am in that photo with her. It's quite comical.

Sophie, almost 15 months, thought it was no big deal..."Yeah, a big jolly man in her red fuzzy suit. All I gotta do is sit on his lap and he brings me toys? What a deal! Sure, I'll sit on his lap. You want me to smile for the camera? No problem. And just for good measure, so he doesn't forget me, I'll wave goodbye to him and blow a few kisses. Surely, he'll bring me SOMETHING good!" She was a real charmer. Just look at this picture!


Big sister EJ had fun running around with her school pals and making crafts. Here she is making the ever-popular glittered pine cone ornament:

And then Sophie decided to be a social butterfly herself, strolling around and smiling. Check out the green shoes. They're squeaky shoes from China - a little squeak with every step. Definitely caught the attention of all the kids who were there.

2 comments:

Gail said...

OMG! I love that picture with Santa!
What a hot ticket!!
What a social butterfly!!

OldOaks said...

What else can be said, "My girls have captured my heart"

WDH