Thursday, December 20, 2007

On the eighth day of Christmas...

...we had ANOTHER snowstorm. Looks like at least 12 inches out there. So, no school today, no daycare, and I didn't even dare to brave the commute. I don't think the roads would have been too bad, but I just couldn't sit in the car for at least 4 hours today. I did get a lot of work done at home, thanks to the superb babysitting services of Grandma and Pap-Pap H.

Poor Grandma H, though. EJ kept her so busy all day. They made a gingerbread house, created a shoe-shine kit (from some craft book EJ borrowed from the library), mixed up and froze some yogurt/orange juice popsicles, wrapped K's presents, made cards for her teachers, etc. I was exhausted just watching the flurry of activity.

Since I kinda cheated and posted only one photo in the previous post, I'll add another:

No comments: