Friday, December 14, 2007

On the second day of Christmas...


Look at that big smile! She's such a happy baby. I was just happy to be able to keep her cute little black shoes on her for the photo session. Doesn't she know that H girls LOVE their shoes?!?!
We had a huge snowstorm yesterday. It left behind about 8-10 inches of snow, but it came down so fast that traffic was gridlocked. I work at the top of a hill in an office park where the one road in is the only way out. I'm SOOOO glad I left when I saw the first flurries falling yesterday (around 12:30 pm). My colleagues who stayed until 1 or 1:15 were trapped on the hill for anywhere between 4-8 hours!!! A few turned around after 3 hours and went back to the office. The snow accumulated quickly and the plows couldn't get through the traffic. What a mess.

No comments: