Thursday, October 9, 2008

Go Phillies!

Okay, I know I said that I LOVE October baseball...known as Soxtober here in New England. But the one thing I hate about it is that all the games start later (8 P.M. instead of 7, at the earliest), and we won't even talk about those west coast games.

Therefore, I hereby declare that we must have a Red Sox/Phillies World Series. We simply can't have the Dodgers from LA in there screwing up my sleeping schedule. However, should the Dodgers (complete with Manny) make the Series, my only saving grace is that I will be on the west coast should the Series go more than 4 games. I'll be in San Francisco the week of October 27th, so any west coast games would be watchable there...and any east coast games would be on 5 or 6 PM local time. The only possible downside is that should the Series go to seven games, I'll be on the red-eye on the way back when the Sox win (notice how I threw in that shameless prediction).

Go Phillies!!!

No comments: