Sunday, October 19, 2008

One more win...


...that's all the Red Sox need to get back into the World Series. Stupid me, being the exhausted mommy I am...I went to bed too early Thursday night! But there's something about it being 10:45 P.M. and the score being 7-0 in the 7th inning that makes you not want to watch any more. I was tired, and I missed the biggest comeback of the year. I didn't even look at boston.com on Friday morning, because I just knew that they lost. I listen to satellite radio on the way to work, so I didn't hear it then, either. Imagine my surprise when I commented to a co-worker that at least I could sleep now that baseball season was "over", and she looked and me and told me they won! I seriously thought she was joking me.

Today, I took the girls for their holiday portrait. I like going early before the crowds get crazy (I'm losing my patience in my old age). Sophie did so good this time...again, just a few minutes to warm up to the photographer and then she started striking poses.

When we got home, I thought I would take a few shots in the yard...





...and when EJ decided to strike a pose, Sophie followed along:

But then, EJ got all silly...

...and it just went downhill from there!

Go Sox!!!!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Very cute.

I just ordered some dresses for a Holiday Picture. I hope to get them soon so I can have all pictures taken before the crowds!!

I hear ya about "old age"!!

Still A. Fan said...

fell asleep and missed the comeback??????????? in the middle of soxtober??? c'mon. since 1991, well before nfl ticket on direct tv, i've missed exactly 3 steeler games. not parts of.....games. every minute of every game. through 6-10 seasons. dedication. faith. both earn you the right to talk smack when your team does well. otherwise, i hand out snarky comments. just ask the posers i've worked with in the past. :)

-lil' bro

wonder how many "die hard" pats fans up there are suddenly going to the mall on sundays these days? lol.