Saturday, May 26, 2007

The best laid plans...

As you can see, I'm having trouble posting photos. And, I thought I could tuck them in to link to flickr, but today the blogger interface isn't in it's normal graphical layout - it's more form-based, so I can no longer rely on all the button locations that I had memorized. UGH! I'll contine to work on it, and if I can't figure it out, I'll try to email some to my father in law to post. Of course, the pics are all about 2MB and the internet connection is very slow, so last night, that idea timed out on me.

The Great Wall was awesome today - but unbelievably challenging. I did not go as high as I had expected to, but it was about 97 degrees, so that's my excuse.

I bought a beautiful jade bangle at the jade factory today to give to Sophie some day (on her 18th birthday is the tradition), but I'm supposed to wear it for 3-5 years to pass my energy to it first?!?!?! And I bought EJ a rabbit pendant, since she was born in the year of the rabbit.

Gotta run now - EJ is swimming in the pool and we need to be to dinner in 45 minutes, so I'll try to write more later. We have to be checked out of the hotel at 8 am tomorrow and then we fly to Nanchang in the evening. We get Sophie on Monday at 11 AM and then have court appointments all day, so we'll be busy!

No comments: