Wednesday, May 30, 2007

By George, I think I've got it!!!! PHOTOS!!!!

I can't believe how difficult this photo thing has been, but I think I've got it. I was able to make copies of some of the pics and resize them to upload. I'm going to try to upload the important ones here in several posts.

The first is me holding Sophie right after she was handed to us! The man behind EJ is Mr. Guo. He is the director of Sophie's orphanage. We were lucky enough to get his email address so we can send photos and updates to the nannies.

Here is K right after I was done holding Sophie. Sorry, can't rotate photos, but I figured you'd be so happy to see them that you'd be willing to turn your head 90 degrees!

Here are Sophie and I at dinner last night.

And here she is yesterday before our outing to Walmart! That was a trip. And we even had KFC for lunch. Today, our guide ordered us Pizza Hut and it was the most delicious pizza I ever had!

5 comments:

OldOaks said...

She is the single red rose!

Carrie said...

What a doll!!! Just checking out pictures will have to read everything later.

Congratulations

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the up-dates. She is a baby doll Can't wait to see her in person.How lucky you are.Talked to a nurse today that adopted from China 23 yrs ago.She said to tell her she wishes you the best.Nice of her.Love you be safe

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hold her in my arms!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!
Best Wishes & Safe Journey!

PS -We sure miss you at the bus stop!