Thursday, October 11, 2007

A new hobby

I've recently discovered the world of digital scrapbooking. I began scrapbooking about 2.5 years ago, when EJ started kindergarten. I thought I would do a scrapbook for each year of her life, starting with kindergarten. I did so good the first two years (two albums, plus one of our trip to Disney). I'm a little behind on EJ's last scrapbook, and I haven't even started one for Sophie or for our trip to China.

Digital scrapbooking looked like a fun thing to try. I literally created this page in about three minutes. It's so easy that EJ has also had fun doing it, meaning that I can turn her scrapbooks over for her to start (and then I can "edit" as needed!).

I'm heading to DC on business for a few days next week. I've loaded some software up on my laptop so that I can play around a little more while I'm there.

No comments: