Monday, October 22, 2007

Sox Fever

Well, the Red Sox pulled out a win in the 7th game of the ALCS and are now headed for the World Series. Last night's game was a nailbiter. There's something about only a one run lead with Dice-K pitching that would make anyone nervous. Even when the score was 5-2, I didn't feel any better. I don't really feel secure until the lead is about 5 or 6 runs.

All I know is that I now have two nights to sleep before the game on Wednesday. I hate these 8:30 start times. I haven't been to bed before midnight in a week and I'm getting too old for that! I'm exhausted.

But my favorite part is Papelbon's Irish jig. Here's the one after they beat the Angels, and here's the follow-up from last night's win. Who knows what he'll come up with if they win the Series.

No comments: