Saturday, January 27, 2007

More squares from yesterday

I received so many quilt squares yesterday that I didn't have time to post them all! This group of squares comes from one of my best friends from high school days, S.P. and her family. We get to see each other every year or so when we visit PA. Let's see if I get all of these fabrics right...first up are fabrics from S and her husband, G. Hmmm...can you tell who gave which one?


Next are the fabrics from sons G (5th grade) and V (2nd grade). G has been a Thomas fan for as long as I remember, and V is such a Steelers fan that he has dressed up as Ben Roethlisberger (did I spell that right?) for the last two years.


Finally, here are the fabrics from daughters I (kindergarten) and R (age 2). I. picked her favorite Disney princess, Belle from Beauty and Beast, and R picked the same princess print that E selected. Thank you so much! Hope to see you this summer...maybe?

No comments: