Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Very patriotic

The next square comes from the F. family in MA. Mom A.F. and I have been friends for about 10 years now, after meeting as volunteers for a kids program at church. She and husband B. have three beautiful daughters--M., C., and L. M. and C. were about EJ's age when I first met them, and L. was just a baby. In fact, I may have met A. while she was still pregnant with L? A. is one of a group of very special friends who were all very supportive when I was expecting EJ and now during this adoption.

The F. family's quilt square looks very patriotic - a great thing to welcome a new citizen of the USA!


P.S. Another fun fact about the F. family is that I used to be one of husband B's "do-wap" girls, along with friend B.H. That should keep some of you wondering about my extracurricular activities!

No comments: